Honesty. Practicality. Sustainability.
- We value Honesty, not hyperbole.
- We can not legally, and do not make claims about miraculous results because we know that skin health is more than skin deep. We respect our customers and ourselves too much to use hyperbole and spin. We are happy to talk to you about your skin and if we can not help you, we'll tell you.
- What we can say, from feedback, is that our very natural, very real products, deliver honest results especially for problem skin.
- When we say a product has Elderflower or Calendula, or any of our herbs in it, we grew the plant, tended it, harvested it and minimally processed it ensuring the quality and vibrancy of the resultant creation.
- We make to the best of our ability. Let us know what's right and let us know what's wrong so we keep smiling and improving.
- We fully disclose our ingredients on our labels and what we will, and will not use is detailed here:
- We strive to make products which are genuinely useful.
- We are practical, productive women who use what we make, and sell creations that have solved problems for friends, family, clients, pets/livestock and customers over the years. Our products may not make you look 20 years younger overnight, but your skin will appreciate a really natural treat using real, minimally-processed ingredients, not just pictures of them on the box.
- Plants have been used for maintaining and enhancing good health for millennia and, as trained herbalists, we feel privileged to carry on this tradition.
- We grow as much as we can in our paddocks and gardens; where we can not grow something, we research it fully for sustainability and we source as locally or fair-trade organic as possible, to support local and other produce communities. [How Local? How Sustainable?]
- We use recyclable and recycled packaging as much as possible. Please recycle what we send you if you can.
- We manufacture small batches - not only to ensure vibrancy and capture seasonal essence, but also to reduce waste and manage our available resources carefully.
- We constantly tend, replant and replenish our herbs and trees to ensure supply.
- We use glass containers to ensure that our carefully-made product isn’t tainted by plastics or single use.