Beedazzled Balm 60ml/120ml
Our intensive body and face restoration balm containing natural bee products.
No added fragrance but a lovely scent from our golden beeswax and honey is evident, naturally.
"I can use a lot of different goop on my hands but NOTHING matches Handy [scrub] followed by Beedazzled". TMF-farmer, NSW (6/2018)
Design & Directions
- This is an intensive balm for damaged, ancient, sore, weather-exposed and neglected skin owners. It contains extra virgin olive oil infused with our bee's special propolis and calendula flowers, our bright yellow, anti-oxidant and nutrient-rich beeswax and raw honey, vitamin E and neither preservative or added essential oil fragrance so you can smell the delicious multi-note scent of our minimally-processed beeswax instead.
- It will require regular and repeat application for lasting results. Real skin miracles require patience and consistency.
- We offer 2 x 60ml instead of 120ml as this is a preservative-free product. It can be stored in the fridge in warmer climes.
- Keep it out of heat and direct sunlight; apply with dry, clean fingers and replace the lid after use please to preserve its very natural effects.
- Although this is made to an old, traditional Swiss formula, we do not add pollen or royal jelly to this product on purpose. The act of removing bee pollen from bees by forcing them through a small hole to drop their pollen, or removing royal jelly from feeding up the next generation doesn't sit well with our personal values.
- "I can use a lot of different goop on my hands but NOTHING matches Handy [scrub] followed by Beedazzled". TMF-farmer, NSW (6/2018)
- "Working really well on the sensitive backs of my hands, they needed the extra help." BC, NSW 2018.
Preservative free, vegetarian friendly.